Today hardly any material can on its own satisfy all the requirements set for it. This is the point at which we start: Perfect surfaces, which not only fulfil the most stringent demands in respect of the optical impression given, but also ensure reliably long-lasting protection against weathering and other environmental impacts to which wheels are subjected.
An overview of the advantages of our painting systems:
- All transfers are carried out fully automatically with articulated robots or robotic palletizers
- Automatic ball insertion (serves for the covering of screw holes)
- Use of pre-processing chemicals free of heavy metals
- The latest 10-zone pre-processing process for OEM quality
- Powder coating with fully automatically controlled powder-quantity regulation
- High-speed rotation sprayer for the basecoating (paint savings of over 40 %)
- No cleaning of the exhaust air necessary (low levels of solvent)
- Minimal VOC emissions through use of water-based lacquer and clear acrylic powder
- Chromium-free pre-treatment
- 5-coat (BiColor)
Spectrum of possibilities
- Our modern painting systems permit the surface of wheels in sizes up to 22.5" to be finished - in large or small series.